and you know that your team would excel if only they understood how to build healthy work relationships. You want innovative solutions to resolve conflict and help you stay ahead of the competition.
ELITE RESOLUTION ACADEMY
EMPOWERING LEADERS FOR SUCCESS
You’re reading this because you’re stuck. You’ve achieved a lot and are climbing the ladder of success in the career you have always wanted, yet you’re having difficulties in places that people don’t see.
Your company is poised for growth
Your team used to be happy and productive
but the once friendly work environment is now toxic, and trust has left the building. When you ask, people say they’re fine, but the underlying stress is showing and you’re hearing whispers about quitting …
You get home in the evening ...
and things are quiet. There’s no one there any more, and the morning sun rises too soon and greets the same issues that followed you home yesterday.
You are being marginalized
Someone refuses to engage with you or when they do, they are passive-aggressive. You don’t know what to do or say to make things better. Systemic conflict is destroying your organization.
The one that you’re with …
isn’t using any of their words. You don’t know how to break the silence, and today’s stress merges into the long night ahead of you.
It's not your fault that you're confused
at what’s happening around you. Many factors determine how people respond to conflict, and this is not stuff that we learn how to fix in school!
There are 5 different ways that people respond to conflict. And those responses could all be at work in your organization at the same time!
Upbringing, personality, culture, age, life experiences, financial circumstances and stress levels all determine how people respond to conflict. On any given day, workplaces and social spaces could feel you’re in like an episode of Survivor!
But with a suite of conflict resolution tools and guidance from a coach, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive!
How great would it be if you understood conflict, and knew how to identify its root cause and resolve it?
How successful would you be if you could preserve relationships by negotiating effectively?
How would your life change if you could master conflict resolution and shut conflict down before it starts?
That's why I created the Elite Resolution Academy
Inside the program, I teach you to identify solutions for the conflict you are facing. This 4-month signature coaching package is the key to helping you cultivate and maintain productive relationships with colleagues, teams, and your community.
For sixteen weeks we will work together to customize conflict resolution solutions that suit your personality, behavior style and leadership needs.
Our coaching sessions will map the conflict you’re experiencing in your current situation. Then, we will curate customized solutions appropriate for your personality, behavior style, and leadership needs.
We will identify strategies for resolving your conflict–we will crack the code to practical conflict resolution solutions to manage conflict in your environment!
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE...
- A working professional experiencing conflict at home and in the workplace and looking for solutions to help you respond appropriately to the conflict around you
- The owner or manager of a company that is poised for increased productivity and efficiency
- An entrepreneur intent on surpassing your goals in the next year
- A leader seeking to cultivate and instill core values across the organization
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Master the core concepts of conflict resolution
- Develop critical thinking skills and strategies
- Practice and apply conflict resolution strategies to the conflict you are facing.
Hi, I'm Tabitha
and I know that you’re here because you need a solution to conflict that you’re facing. Believe me, I’ve been there–many times over.
I’ve experienced workplace conflict and personal conflict in my relationships. I attended seminars, listened to podcasts and webinars and read self help articles, but none of those seemed to get to the root of the problem.
Yes, I got valuable information and was inspired to change. But there was something missing – there was no practical component teaching me to apply all the valuable information I gathered.
Then I encountered mediation in 2006 while immersed in my legal career, and something clicked. I saw possibilities for resolving issues that existed outside of the courtroom.
I was blown away at the options if people only knew the tools! So I learned and developed those tools and started to change the game.
I completed a Masters Degree in Conflict Management, and have been certified for work as a mediator in four countries. As an attorney, I’ve been interfacing and collaborating with judges, business leaders, senior attorneys, and leading industry experts for more than 20 years. I was also course director at a reputable law school.
I have been using mediation strategies for more than 12 years, applying them consistently to turn situations around. I can identify and recommend simple but highly effective approaches to resolve conflict in your personal life and workplace, promoting long-term healthy relationships and productive work environments.
Together, we can curate conflict resolution tools scaled to your needs, so that you begin winning at life!
What is included in Elite Resolution Academy?
What is included in Elite Resolution Academy?
This exclusive 4 month long elite experience includes:
- Twelve (12) one hour-long 1:1 coaching calls with me via an online face-to-face virtual call platform. Our work together is customized to suit your needs and focused on the issue you are facing.
- Unlimited access to me via Slack, an online instant messaging app–it’s just like texting me! I have a guaranteed 24-hour response time for signature coaching clients for the duration of this 16 week course. You will also have the support of your peers via this same app.
- Monthly online face-to-face masterclasses on a virtual platform, with substantive lessons. Each monthly class allows you to share ideas, ask questions, and receive additional support in a supportive environment. Each class will be 75 minutes.
- An included Conflict Style Assessment curated by a leading academics in the field of Conflict Resolution.
- Four (4) learning pods with other elite coaching clients, working with material from a top tier ranked US University.
- Weekly “office hours” where I will be available via an online face-to-face video platform for anyone needing additional support.
- Customized reading and journaling exercises to help you identify and monitor the root causes of the way you respond to conflict
This 16 week elite coaching program is for you if...
You want to improve communication and relationships among employees, team, and leaders
You are ready to learn valuable tools of negotiation and mediation to become an agent of change
You want to create a productive and highly engaged work environment for everyone
You want to cultivate an environment of active idea exchange and collaboration
This high level intensive program is by application only. Book your free discovery call to learn more!